Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jihad of the Week

















A jihad on the Inglises of the world

When I was in Tora Bora it was very dangerous. The operation was getting serious. Bush was closing in and I thought he had me for sure. In that time I realised that hide and seek is not my best game in the whole world. Instead it is Bush who is the best at it.

So I said, "George, come on, this is not fair, I have no chance, ya ya I know dead or alive blah blah but how can we have a game if you find me so easily?"

God willing Bush is my friend and he gave me an extra head start. He said to me to hide again and he will look somewhere else for a while. So he went away to look for me somewhere else and by God we have had a great game of hide and seek ever since. If he hadn't been my friend when I was in need I would not be able to have continued. Even now he pretends not to think about me but I know it is because now I am the best and he just doesn't want to admit it. Come on George, just admit it so you can go hide and I look for you.

But anyway, helping people is what decent people do. They don't leave each other on a mountain to die because they have to reach the top. Who needs to climb mountains anyway? Like singing and flying kites and educating women, these are not serious things. Mark Inglis is haram, believers should not associate with him, or expect him to urinate on you if you were on fire and he was on his way home after drinking a whole skin of fermented mare's milk. God is great.

No comments: